Skip to main content

Back yet again with an update

With the latest redesign of my blog I also plan to change a few things for You and me.

First for the design I have changed back to a custom look with a new shiny banner to make it look even better and more me.

Tell me you're thoughts and share to me why you like it or hate it.

As far for the thing that matters the most, The Articles.
I have chosen to be more committed to the blog.
Not only random social message announcing a new blog articles that sometimes pops up.
But also some planed articles that will be focused certain topics.
  • First I will do a grammar check on old articles.
    Focused on words like; sins (should be since) and more.
    As for sentences I wont correct them.
    I find this to much work and if I would do it, I would rather re-write the complete article.
  • The Second thing will be a monthly article call "What have I played".
    It will feature everything have played in that month (quite obvious from the title :P).
    I will discus my opinions and experience in a non spoiler way.
  • The Third will the planned articles, that will be joining us soon via menu.
I want to keep this blog active and fresh.
But I am like many a busy man and need also time to game in order to contribute to this blog.

Any suggestions are always welcome. 
And my blog articles can also be found on MyIGN and Pinterest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Playstation TV Review

Also known as PSVita TV Review The Playstation TV is the way to play your favorite PSVita and Playstation classic's on the tv. Or use it as an add-on device for the PS4 to continue playing in different room if you're banished from the other one. While this sound great, sadly the PSTV is not perfect. There are enough games that have yet to get PSTV support. And if you're new to the PSVita environment don't expect to play Gravity Rush or Tearaway on the PSTV. The PSTV only support games for the PSVita that don't use or barely use the touch options of the PSVita. There are allot of things that the PSTV could support but isn't getting for now. One of those options is to play WipEout 2048 on the PSTV. While I understand that WipEout 2048 has motion controls. They don't need be there to play WipEout 2048 on the PSTV. Games like Olli Olli don't even have proper menu controls and require the use of the R3 of the Dualshock 3 and 4 or the use of t...

Ni No Kuni Review

A journey I wont forget. With so many RPG's out there its hard to find the right one. Since most of them are focused on their battle system that they forget the main reason why people to play them. What drove me was the world I had to explore and the people that inhabit them. Sadly most of the modern RPG's are grinding games which I hate because spending hours fighting to get past some bosses didn't feel epic or fun at all. Ni No Kuni did all the right things, that I wasn't done with it even after I was done with the story. Every part of the world was a delight to explore and a joy to the eyes that it is hard to explain that a few images will only do it justice for a little bit. With this world also comes a nice and memorable soundtrack that humes with me when I traverse the world. It a orchestra type of music so it isn't everyones kind of juice but works well with this game. The game may scare people away for its kiddy look, even ...

Pix the Cat Review

The return of games that feel and play like arcade games but are fresh and new at the same time made me a happy gamer. One title that also fit this bill is Pix the Cat. Pix the Cat is a mixture of pacman and snake. easy perfect  The gameplay is pretty straight forward and repetitive but nonetheless this works and is fun. The main game is a arcade version that has 3 modes that act as difficulty levels of the arcade mode. The gameplay revolves on getting a better high score by collecting ducks and getting deeper in to the stage. The first mode (beginner) and is unlocked from the start. The other modes need to be unlocked via a certain goal that mostly involves getting a better high score. Beside arcade there is a puzzle mode (labs) which involves solving puzzles in the Pix the Cat style. There is also a mode which I sadly haven't unlocked yet that involves speed run mode (nostalgia) which requires to complete a stage with a time frame. And all in a classical styl...