01 November 2014

Monthly Look Back (October,2014)

COMBOOOO BREAKER!!!
This month was fun.
I haven't played that much, but I did get allot of games out of the way.
First setting my Sound Shapes procentig back to 100% and second getting all trophies for Sportfriends.
Which I would love to play with a few friend any time soon.

Also thx to PS+ subscription I was introduced to game called Pix The Cat.
Which I spend way too much time getting a good high score on (not that good at it).
But I did enjoy the game on every moment I played it :P .

Pix The Cat (PS4) 23%
What happens when you mix Pacman and Snake in a blender.
You get Pix The Cat.
This high score based game is great to use as pitstop when you need to take a break from the game you're playing.
I found myself laughing from anger because I failed again and crashed, which F#@ up my high score.
None the less I come back for more and more :D .

While I find the ps4 version great and its the version with a multiplayer option.
I preferred the PSVita version over this one.
The only thing I found lacking on this game is a Cross-save function.

There is 2 other  modes also available to both version.
1 is a puzzle based version of the game and the other is a time based challenge mode.
The second one I still need to unlock.

I am probably sharing a little more about this game upcoming days in a form of a Review.

Sound Shapes (PSVita) 100% 100%

Sound Shapes (PS4) 100% 100%

Sound Shapes (PS3) 100% 100%

Sportsfriends (PS4, PS3) 100%
While I did not like all modes I found the game quite enjoyable to play.
I still need to pull a few friend over to really enjoy this game.
And when I have I will most definitely share a little more about this game.

Spelunky (PS4, PSVita, PS3) 9%

Dragon's Crown (PSVita) 70% 28%
I am rounding up the last quest that are available to me.
After that I am going to kill remaining bosses for there gems.
So that I can complete the game.

Although the game is really repetitive in the actions I must make.
Somehow I do like this slow and exploring feel the game offers me.
But I don't see my self playing the game again for the other characters alone.
Maybe with a friends.

Pix The Cat (PSVita) 23%

Angry Birds Stella (Android) 85% 20 / 31

WipEout 2048 (PSVita) 100% 53%
Simply re-enjoying the HD and Fury campaigns from a WipEout again but now on the Vita.
The maps still stunning on the Vita.

It's a shame that I won't see a PS4 version of the game.

PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate (PS4, PSVita) 15% 20%

Rainbow Moon (PS3, PSVita) 5% 1%

BLAZBLUE CHRONOPHANTASMA (PS3) 60% 27%
Now although I love the BlazeBlue games the lack of support to european gamers was really getting under my skin.
The game didn't even release in a few countries in europe, including the Netherland.
I have been asking why, since it's release.
And no one replied
Shame on you Playstation Blog EU and Arc System Works for leaving so much people in the dark.

So after the long time of complaining I was sick of it and just bought the US version of the game.
Damn I can't use dlc, but I didn't really care any way by that time.
I just wanted to play the main game.

I have been enjoying the game but still stuff like this bugs me to this day.

Green % are story,  Purple % are trophy/achievements (android games are in  X / X view).

No comments:

Post a Comment