I have been promising that I would review the Pulse Elite after a few blogs that I wanted to write first and now with the the release of a patch on the PS4 for all Sony Pulse headsets I had, no I must write a review on this headset. Now the first question I ask my self is, why buy the Pulse Elite instead of a another headset and the reason is preferences. I want a headset that delivers me the option to be portable so I can use it on the go for my Vita or mobile phone but I also wanted the option to use it for voice chat on my PS3. The Pulse Elite delivers these options because it has two way to connect. One is via the USB dongle, which is used for the PS3 and other devices that have a USB port. The other way is via the 3.5mm cable which works pretty much with every mobile device out there on the market. Now why not get a headset that connects via Bluetooth? The reason is pretty simple but is supported by other functions this headset gives. The main reason is that there is ...
Comments
Post a Comment