Skip to main content

Fat Cakes (Fat Princess Review)

No I need not to warn you there is no spoilers in this Experience.

Fat Princess is a fun tactic game that revolves around two teams that fight a capture the flag like style, team deathmatch, hold location match game.
The game is set in a cute and colorful world that you and your enemies will paint red of gore.
Which looks good on both versions.
Although I prefer the PS3 version since its on a big screen and looks just a little bit better.
The PSP version offers more content for the story which the PS3 does not have.
But still I have both versions of Fat Princess wy?
Well I first got the PSP version when I still not had a PS3 and because it more fun alone and with other people in the same room.

PS3 Screen
PSP Screen

But for online it was not that interesting on the PSP for me since i am always on the move with it, although it works fine when i am at home or near a WiFi point.
I was also happy that the PS3 version got co-op after the update and this made it fun as a party game but only for custom games, story and online.
But not for the gladiator stage which I think would have been awesome.

Now for music and sound the game does a nice job and its fun to hear all those soldiers scream in PAIN! Hehehe.
The one thing I really like about this game is its online mode that adds the real challenges to the game unlike the story.
Also i like the new special characters for the PS3.
Although at first they feel overpowered compared to the standard classes they are a nice add-on for Fat Princes and when you play with them or against them you will find their weaknesses.

Now this game is not completely perfect.
Sometimes a bug will happen but I had this problem only two times and only when did it the first time.
I had one bug for the storytelling part that when the next one happen the last frame from the first chapter also appeared.
This was fixed when I restarted the game and i did not had this problem again.
Now the second bug happened when I went online for the first time.
In it i could jump and attack but not move this was of course fixed when I quitted the game and rejoined.
Also no problem for now so far.

The gameplay is easy to learn but still there are some map tricks and tactics that are not explained but you will learn it like I did.
First in the PS3 version's online they will not tell you what a red or blue orb does.
Which sucks when you find out it switches you from teams.
Now back to some last things I love but completely my personal experience.
Is that whatever I do in a match from building or fighting it will support you and your team.
And everyone does a thing to support and switches when needed so that we can win as a team.
Now online this happens also, so that makes me happy but sadly there is no strategy in both when this can be done in online easily.

Now I don't want to make this a book so I am ending here with my closing comment saying that this game is worth a rating of 8.
Even with it flaws and bug this an entertaining game fun for both consoles.
But should be played online.
The Fat Roles DLC makes the PS3 version stand out compared to the PSP version but the story for the PS3 is to short compared to the PSP version.

If you have questions or something else to say plz leave a comment below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Playstation TV Review

Also known as PSVita TV Review The Playstation TV is the way to play your favorite PSVita and Playstation classic's on the tv. Or use it as an add-on device for the PS4 to continue playing in different room if you're banished from the other one. While this sound great, sadly the PSTV is not perfect. There are enough games that have yet to get PSTV support. And if you're new to the PSVita environment don't expect to play Gravity Rush or Tearaway on the PSTV. The PSTV only support games for the PSVita that don't use or barely use the touch options of the PSVita. There are allot of things that the PSTV could support but isn't getting for now. One of those options is to play WipEout 2048 on the PSTV. While I understand that WipEout 2048 has motion controls. They don't need be there to play WipEout 2048 on the PSTV. Games like Olli Olli don't even have proper menu controls and require the use of the R3 of the Dualshock 3 and 4 or the use of t...

Ni No Kuni Review

A journey I wont forget. With so many RPG's out there its hard to find the right one. Since most of them are focused on their battle system that they forget the main reason why people to play them. What drove me was the world I had to explore and the people that inhabit them. Sadly most of the modern RPG's are grinding games which I hate because spending hours fighting to get past some bosses didn't feel epic or fun at all. Ni No Kuni did all the right things, that I wasn't done with it even after I was done with the story. Every part of the world was a delight to explore and a joy to the eyes that it is hard to explain that a few images will only do it justice for a little bit. With this world also comes a nice and memorable soundtrack that humes with me when I traverse the world. It a orchestra type of music so it isn't everyones kind of juice but works well with this game. The game may scare people away for its kiddy look, even ...

Sony Pulse Elite Wireless Headset Review

I have been promising that I would review the Pulse Elite after a few blogs that I wanted to write first and now with the the release of a patch on the PS4 for all Sony Pulse headsets I had, no I must write a review on this headset. Now the first question I ask my self is, why buy the Pulse Elite instead of a another headset and the reason is preferences. I want a headset that delivers me the option to be portable so I can use it on the go for my Vita or mobile phone but I also wanted the option to use it for voice chat on my PS3. The Pulse Elite delivers these options because it has two way to connect. One is via the USB dongle, which is used for the PS3 and other devices that have a USB port. The other way is via the 3.5mm cable which works pretty much with every mobile device out there on the market. Now why not get a headset that connects via Bluetooth? The reason is pretty simple but is supported by other functions this headset gives. The main reason is that there is ...