Skip to main content

PS4 out in EU but what now?

The PS4 has been officially released for the EU PlayStation region last night in the UK on 0:00 via a live video that I and many more viewed on YouTube.

Great but does this mean the life cycle of the PS3 ended?
Nope there is still so much left for the PS3 in 2014 and there is no reason to sell or box in your PS3.
Down here is an example what to expect for 2014;
  • The Last of Us Single player DLC
  • Persona 5
  • Bioshock Infinite: Burial at Sea Part 2
  • More The Wolf Among Us Episodes
And many more to come but what can we play now.
One thing is new Sound Shapes DLC that is out for all 3 PS devices, now thats awesome.


The other is all the great stuff that is already out.
Because there is not a chance that you completed the entire PS3 library.
There is still enough to do on this current gen console.
Me?
I have still to catch up on allot of PSplus games i own but have not yet played.

The Vita also received at this special release day a game that is already yours if you own the PS3 version.
I am talking about Flower.
Now i personally really like this on the Vita but I am looking more forward playing Flower on the PS4 when i get my PS4.
Sadley I won't own one at launch.

Also heads-up to all fellow PSplus users.
The PS4 Plus deals are yours even if you don't own a PS4 yet.
Go to the Web version of the PSN (https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/)  Log-In go to the PS4 games section search for 2 free games named Resogun and Contrast download them and there yours forever till you stop with PSplus.

Also What will you do when your done with the PS3?
Sell or Keep.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Playstation TV Review

Also known as PSVita TV Review The Playstation TV is the way to play your favorite PSVita and Playstation classic's on the tv. Or use it as an add-on device for the PS4 to continue playing in different room if you're banished from the other one. While this sound great, sadly the PSTV is not perfect. There are enough games that have yet to get PSTV support. And if you're new to the PSVita environment don't expect to play Gravity Rush or Tearaway on the PSTV. The PSTV only support games for the PSVita that don't use or barely use the touch options of the PSVita. There are allot of things that the PSTV could support but isn't getting for now. One of those options is to play WipEout 2048 on the PSTV. While I understand that WipEout 2048 has motion controls. They don't need be there to play WipEout 2048 on the PSTV. Games like Olli Olli don't even have proper menu controls and require the use of the R3 of the Dualshock 3 and 4 or the use of t...

Sony Pulse Elite Wireless Headset Review

I have been promising that I would review the Pulse Elite after a few blogs that I wanted to write first and now with the the release of a patch on the PS4 for all Sony Pulse headsets I had, no I must write a review on this headset. Now the first question I ask my self is, why buy the Pulse Elite instead of a another headset and the reason is preferences. I want a headset that delivers me the option to be portable so I can use it on the go for my Vita or mobile phone but I also wanted the option to use it for voice chat on my PS3. The Pulse Elite delivers these options because it has two way to connect. One is via the USB dongle, which is used for the PS3 and other devices that have a USB port. The other way is via the 3.5mm cable which works pretty much with every mobile device out there on the market. Now why not get a headset that connects via Bluetooth? The reason is pretty simple but is supported by other functions this headset gives. The main reason is that there is ...

Pix the Cat Review

The return of games that feel and play like arcade games but are fresh and new at the same time made me a happy gamer. One title that also fit this bill is Pix the Cat. Pix the Cat is a mixture of pacman and snake. easy perfect  The gameplay is pretty straight forward and repetitive but nonetheless this works and is fun. The main game is a arcade version that has 3 modes that act as difficulty levels of the arcade mode. The gameplay revolves on getting a better high score by collecting ducks and getting deeper in to the stage. The first mode (beginner) and is unlocked from the start. The other modes need to be unlocked via a certain goal that mostly involves getting a better high score. Beside arcade there is a puzzle mode (labs) which involves solving puzzles in the Pix the Cat style. There is also a mode which I sadly haven't unlocked yet that involves speed run mode (nostalgia) which requires to complete a stage with a time frame. And all in a classical styl...