Skip to main content

PSVita wallpaper Designs

Lately i have been not that active with making wallpapers for my favorite portable console.
But i don't feel the need for it.

I have made nice collection in a different way than most Vita wallpapers found on the web.


As you see the two top images are the same and yet so different.
The left is a basic screenshot of MotorStorm Pacific Rift in Vita wallpaper size (960x544).
And works as any wallpaper would do.
But its a overlay on the color full dynamic background that is standard on your Vita.
You won't notice this until you starting to using a wallpaper that has a transparent area on them.
So now for the right one.
This is as i call them PSVita Paper.
Why this name? 
Well i named them the same as what the application image you see when starting a game or app.
And it looks like a piece of paper.

Since all wallpapers are overlays you will now see the nice blue (or any other color) of your basic Vita background next to your wallpaper.
This way the transition of the app/game bubbles is the same as the application image
And i like it ;)
If you would like to try some of my wallpaper go to my DeviantArt page.
And view my Vita wallpaper folder in my gallery.

Tell me your thought about my design. 
And if you have done something cool with your wallpaper design plz also tell. 
I would love to see more variations with PSVita wallpaper design.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Playstation TV Review

Also known as PSVita TV Review The Playstation TV is the way to play your favorite PSVita and Playstation classic's on the tv. Or use it as an add-on device for the PS4 to continue playing in different room if you're banished from the other one. While this sound great, sadly the PSTV is not perfect. There are enough games that have yet to get PSTV support. And if you're new to the PSVita environment don't expect to play Gravity Rush or Tearaway on the PSTV. The PSTV only support games for the PSVita that don't use or barely use the touch options of the PSVita. There are allot of things that the PSTV could support but isn't getting for now. One of those options is to play WipEout 2048 on the PSTV. While I understand that WipEout 2048 has motion controls. They don't need be there to play WipEout 2048 on the PSTV. Games like Olli Olli don't even have proper menu controls and require the use of the R3 of the Dualshock 3 and 4 or the use of t...

Sony Pulse Elite Wireless Headset Review

I have been promising that I would review the Pulse Elite after a few blogs that I wanted to write first and now with the the release of a patch on the PS4 for all Sony Pulse headsets I had, no I must write a review on this headset. Now the first question I ask my self is, why buy the Pulse Elite instead of a another headset and the reason is preferences. I want a headset that delivers me the option to be portable so I can use it on the go for my Vita or mobile phone but I also wanted the option to use it for voice chat on my PS3. The Pulse Elite delivers these options because it has two way to connect. One is via the USB dongle, which is used for the PS3 and other devices that have a USB port. The other way is via the 3.5mm cable which works pretty much with every mobile device out there on the market. Now why not get a headset that connects via Bluetooth? The reason is pretty simple but is supported by other functions this headset gives. The main reason is that there is ...

Pix the Cat Review

The return of games that feel and play like arcade games but are fresh and new at the same time made me a happy gamer. One title that also fit this bill is Pix the Cat. Pix the Cat is a mixture of pacman and snake. easy perfect  The gameplay is pretty straight forward and repetitive but nonetheless this works and is fun. The main game is a arcade version that has 3 modes that act as difficulty levels of the arcade mode. The gameplay revolves on getting a better high score by collecting ducks and getting deeper in to the stage. The first mode (beginner) and is unlocked from the start. The other modes need to be unlocked via a certain goal that mostly involves getting a better high score. Beside arcade there is a puzzle mode (labs) which involves solving puzzles in the Pix the Cat style. There is also a mode which I sadly haven't unlocked yet that involves speed run mode (nostalgia) which requires to complete a stage with a time frame. And all in a classical styl...