Skip to main content

Escaping the Walkers (The Walking Dead)


Remember the Walking Dead?
Well of course you do, if not you must have lived under a rock.
Now i do know it but i never toke time for it except the game from Telltale Games that takes place in the same world but not with the same characters from the Walking Dead stories.
The game at first looks interesting thanks to its already well now TV series.
But it also looks less interesting sins the game is not the best looking game out there for us to play.
But i had to see if this game was worth my money.
So i tried the Demo but sadly the Demo showed not much to convince me.
I hoped to get some opinions from game websites.
And most said that this is game with a great story but not that much action in it.
So the mainstream zombie game players would not like it but the more adventurous gamer's will love it.
I agree completely.
The first episode already sucked me in.
And the 2 episode is even better then the first.
I am happy that i bought the Season Pass instead separate episodes.
Sins it is totally worth your money.
Also i am happy that Telltale Games brings this game like a sort TV series
Sins the wait makes the next episode more exciting.
Even if this game has chooses which make the experience different for each player.
The game's chooses are not to much a influence to the story except the people that will live another day.



Like a good story, want a easy platinum or do you like adventure games then this is must on your list even if the game does not look great and some invisible walls exist but easily ignored by its story.
Share me your opinions down here but plz no spoilers
Thx for reading and till next time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Playstation TV Review

Also known as PSVita TV Review The Playstation TV is the way to play your favorite PSVita and Playstation classic's on the tv. Or use it as an add-on device for the PS4 to continue playing in different room if you're banished from the other one. While this sound great, sadly the PSTV is not perfect. There are enough games that have yet to get PSTV support. And if you're new to the PSVita environment don't expect to play Gravity Rush or Tearaway on the PSTV. The PSTV only support games for the PSVita that don't use or barely use the touch options of the PSVita. There are allot of things that the PSTV could support but isn't getting for now. One of those options is to play WipEout 2048 on the PSTV. While I understand that WipEout 2048 has motion controls. They don't need be there to play WipEout 2048 on the PSTV. Games like Olli Olli don't even have proper menu controls and require the use of the R3 of the Dualshock 3 and 4 or the use of t...

Sony Pulse Elite Wireless Headset Review

I have been promising that I would review the Pulse Elite after a few blogs that I wanted to write first and now with the the release of a patch on the PS4 for all Sony Pulse headsets I had, no I must write a review on this headset. Now the first question I ask my self is, why buy the Pulse Elite instead of a another headset and the reason is preferences. I want a headset that delivers me the option to be portable so I can use it on the go for my Vita or mobile phone but I also wanted the option to use it for voice chat on my PS3. The Pulse Elite delivers these options because it has two way to connect. One is via the USB dongle, which is used for the PS3 and other devices that have a USB port. The other way is via the 3.5mm cable which works pretty much with every mobile device out there on the market. Now why not get a headset that connects via Bluetooth? The reason is pretty simple but is supported by other functions this headset gives. The main reason is that there is ...

Pix the Cat Review

The return of games that feel and play like arcade games but are fresh and new at the same time made me a happy gamer. One title that also fit this bill is Pix the Cat. Pix the Cat is a mixture of pacman and snake. easy perfect  The gameplay is pretty straight forward and repetitive but nonetheless this works and is fun. The main game is a arcade version that has 3 modes that act as difficulty levels of the arcade mode. The gameplay revolves on getting a better high score by collecting ducks and getting deeper in to the stage. The first mode (beginner) and is unlocked from the start. The other modes need to be unlocked via a certain goal that mostly involves getting a better high score. Beside arcade there is a puzzle mode (labs) which involves solving puzzles in the Pix the Cat style. There is also a mode which I sadly haven't unlocked yet that involves speed run mode (nostalgia) which requires to complete a stage with a time frame. And all in a classical styl...