Skip to main content

Monthly Look Back (November,2014)

This is the last Monthly Look Back of this year.
In in the last weeks of december I won't have any time to write since I am busy with family and the holidays.

I will publish my review of Pix the Cat as I promised in the last Monthly look back.
So look forward seeing it here soon.

Next to that I will do one other blog article this year.
I have had the PS Tv (PSVita Tv) for around 2 weeks now and I would like to share my opinion on this new console.

As always enjoy the list and until next time.

Killzone Shadow Fall (PS4) 100% 54%
For those that know me, I am Killzone fan at heart.
So its only natural for me that I come back for more Killzone.
In this month I watch my brother complete the story.
Which I found less entertaining than my previous playthroughs.
And I must admit that find this story of all the killzone games the weakest.

I have also played some more multiplayer to simply enjoy the fine experience of the fight.
I have been grinding on the Sniper class to get a trophy related to this class.
Also for those that have not yet seen the news about the new patch.
Killzone Shadow Fall is getting a currency system similar to Killzone mercenaries in the multiplayer.
There is a video on Twitch but as may know that video will be gone soon.
So watch it here before it's gone. http://www.twitch.tv/killzoneofficial/b/592642253

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax (PS3) 100% 54%
Persona 4 Arena Ultimax came out here in the EU way faster than the previous Persona 4 Arena.
And I am happy they did.
The game it self is a huge improvement on the previous one.
The story is more linear and the combat system still feels like a natural thing.
Even with the changes they made.
I can't say this enough but the Persona 4 Arena combat system is so easy to learn and to enjoy even for a noob like me.

Luftrausers (PSVita) 14%
I can't say much about Luftrausers except that it is a enjoyable game.
Its pretty straight forward shoot, die en retry.

I played Luftrausers on the PS Tv and have yet to try it on the Vita.
I can say for sure that this game looks and plays great on the PS Tv.

Metrico (PSVita) 0% 0%

Metal Gear Solid 2 (PSVita) 25% 14%

Proteus (PS4, PS3) 0% 0%

Spelunky (PS4, PSVita, PS3) 9%
I bet many have said it before me but I am going to say it.
Spelunky is awesome.

I have been playing this allot vs other players.
But exploring the world with a friend is also really nice.

Also a pro tip for those that have a PS Tv.
You can play this game with 4 people on one PS Tv.

Worms Revolution Extreme (PSVita) 1% 2%
While I love Worms this game looks soooooo pixelated.
It's okay on the PSVita but on the PS Tv it looks really bad.
And thats to bad because I felt that this game would be totally at home on the PS Tv.

Besides the class system I find this game not that different.
But it is still enjoyable.

Pix The Cat (PS4) 23%

KNACK (PSVita) 55% 21%

OlliOlli (PSVita) 10% 0%

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (PS3) 100% 68%
Back to the world of Ni no Kuni to defeat the ultimate boss.
And score a nice gold trophy.

While I am slowly grinding to the top to defeat the coliseum I felt tough enough to take him down.

I am disappointed that I have still not achieved Little Battler Experience and Glim Reaper.
There is no way to track how far I am.

BLAZBLUE CHRONOPHANTASMA (PS3, PSVita) 100% 48%

The Unfinished Swan (PSVita) 100% 100%
Why is The Unfinished Swan 2 times on this list you ask.

Because I felt the need to play this game again.
And when I was done I was still in the mood for more.
So I just did everything again on the PSVita.

If you haven't played this seriously go play it.
It's fun experience.

Also check out this nice documentary here -> http://www.twitch.tv/playstation/c/5387943

Everybody's Golf
 (PSVita) 20% 5%

The Unfinished Swan (PS4) 100% 100%

Green % are story,  Purple % are trophy/achievements (android games are in  X / X view).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Playstation TV Review

Also known as PSVita TV Review The Playstation TV is the way to play your favorite PSVita and Playstation classic's on the tv. Or use it as an add-on device for the PS4 to continue playing in different room if you're banished from the other one. While this sound great, sadly the PSTV is not perfect. There are enough games that have yet to get PSTV support. And if you're new to the PSVita environment don't expect to play Gravity Rush or Tearaway on the PSTV. The PSTV only support games for the PSVita that don't use or barely use the touch options of the PSVita. There are allot of things that the PSTV could support but isn't getting for now. One of those options is to play WipEout 2048 on the PSTV. While I understand that WipEout 2048 has motion controls. They don't need be there to play WipEout 2048 on the PSTV. Games like Olli Olli don't even have proper menu controls and require the use of the R3 of the Dualshock 3 and 4 or the use of t...

Sony Pulse Elite Wireless Headset Review

I have been promising that I would review the Pulse Elite after a few blogs that I wanted to write first and now with the the release of a patch on the PS4 for all Sony Pulse headsets I had, no I must write a review on this headset. Now the first question I ask my self is, why buy the Pulse Elite instead of a another headset and the reason is preferences. I want a headset that delivers me the option to be portable so I can use it on the go for my Vita or mobile phone but I also wanted the option to use it for voice chat on my PS3. The Pulse Elite delivers these options because it has two way to connect. One is via the USB dongle, which is used for the PS3 and other devices that have a USB port. The other way is via the 3.5mm cable which works pretty much with every mobile device out there on the market. Now why not get a headset that connects via Bluetooth? The reason is pretty simple but is supported by other functions this headset gives. The main reason is that there is ...

Pix the Cat Review

The return of games that feel and play like arcade games but are fresh and new at the same time made me a happy gamer. One title that also fit this bill is Pix the Cat. Pix the Cat is a mixture of pacman and snake. easy perfect  The gameplay is pretty straight forward and repetitive but nonetheless this works and is fun. The main game is a arcade version that has 3 modes that act as difficulty levels of the arcade mode. The gameplay revolves on getting a better high score by collecting ducks and getting deeper in to the stage. The first mode (beginner) and is unlocked from the start. The other modes need to be unlocked via a certain goal that mostly involves getting a better high score. Beside arcade there is a puzzle mode (labs) which involves solving puzzles in the Pix the Cat style. There is also a mode which I sadly haven't unlocked yet that involves speed run mode (nostalgia) which requires to complete a stage with a time frame. And all in a classical styl...